Would you like to be confident you’re doing the best for your baby?
Would you like to know you’re taking the best care of yourself so you’re at your best?
Would you like to ensure becoming parents deepens your relationship?
- Having a solid foundation for your child’s health and development.
- Knowing you’re doing the best for your child.
- Being sure having a baby deepens your relationship.
- Creating the freedom to pursue professional goals.
- Focusing on self-care.
- Ensuring your child is sleeping through the night.
- Enhancing your sex life.
- Defining and connecting with your support system.
- Becoming a confident parent.
6 Month Coaching Program
The Coaching program is for first time parents who want to …. It provides comprehensive support to enable progress towards your family and life goals. The program includes: Initial foundation session in your NYC home, in which we design a clear parenting program for you based on your goals and values. Every week for 6 months, we’ll have a scheduled hour-long video session. Once a month the hour-long session is in person either in your home, or a mutually agreeable location. Plus: Unlimited emails and text. You’ll have personalized, practical strategies to apply as you go and the supportive accountability to be sure you’re taking steps towards meeting your goals. In ongoing weekly video calls and monthly in person sessions we’ll answer questions, recognize challenges, and work through what gets in the way so you can create the life you want with your family. Think of me as a partner to help support your journey in parenting and in life. The 6 Month Parent Coaching Program costs $10,000. Includes:
- Initial Foundation Session
- Weekly Video Calls, Monthly In-Person Sessions
- Unlimited emails and text
Set up a call to discuss or to get started now (link to setting up call). Not ready to get started just yet? Try some of my free parenting tips (link to signing up for tips and newsletter.)
Ready to get in touch?
Contact me to find out more about my 6 month coaching program. When you do, you’ll also receive “What Now? Ten Tips To Help New Parents Stay Sane” for free.